Landscape Crew Member
Our company, Precision Cutz Lawn Care, is an established, residential-focused, and year-round lawn and landscaping company. We offer high-quality services to homes in the Carmel, Indiana area, including Fishers and Westfield.
We are searching for a Landscape Crew Member to add to our rapidly growing team. If you are looking for more than just a paycheck, we’re the company to turn to. We help our team members get on a path of career development that no other landscape companies can provide.
As a Landscape Crew Member, you will be working under the supervision of a Crew Leader. You will be responsible for executing service contracts and property enhancements for clients. You will provide services according to company standards in an efficient manner while recognizing client satisfaction as a top priority.
Our office is located in Carmel, Indiana. All Landscape Crew Member applicants must live in Carmel or in a nearby area like Fishers, Westfield, Zionsville, Noblesville, Northfield, Hortonville, and Meridian Hills.
Landscape Crew Member Duties:
- Act as a team member in the completion of maintenance, installation, and landscape service tasks under the supervision of a Crew Leader
- Aid Crew Leaders in loading and unloading trucks to assure proper equipment, supplies, and materials will be available for the daily tasks
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and clients
Landscape Crew Member Job Requirements:
- Some experience with the following equipment preferred, but not required: string-trimmer, sidewalk edger, backpack blower, push mower, zero-turn walk-behind mower, zero-turn riding mower, power hedge trimmer
- 1 year of landscaping experience preferred
- Ability to work with hand tools, small engine equipment, and materials
- Some landscaping experience
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be dependable
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly through an entire work shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good manual dexterity
- Excellent stamina
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold.
- Must have reliable transportation to our office in Carmel
- $13 - $17/hr, depending on experience
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Provided company dry-fit shirts
- A fun and supportive group of crew members and leaders
- A safe, professional work environment
- Up to 60 hours weekly in season, with Sundays and the occasional Saturday off (weather permitting).